Wednesday, June 8, 2011
What to do next?
OK, so I'm officially an empty-nester for 5 1/2 months. I made a to do list that is over a page long of all the things I want to accomplish while Nicole is gone. So, what did I do last night? I watched "So You Think You've Got Talent" and "The Voice" on TV. Wow. That was productive. I did spend some time reading a new book about successful women which was inspiring...but, apparently not inspiring enough. Oh, and when I weighed myself at the chiropractor's office this morning I had gained 4 pounds. Nice. Surely that has nothing to do with the bag of leftover mini-eclairs in my freezer...leftover from Nicole's graduation party. Need to add to the to do list: Call Sam's and see if they'll let me return 2 huge (unopened) boxes of cream puffs and eclairs. Sighhh..... Oh, well, Jack and I had a nice relaxing evening anyway. Just not so productive. That will begin today. Right? Uh, yeah, right...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment